Applies to Roles (in environments)
- System Administrator (DEV, UAT, NFT, PROD)
- Developer (DEV, UAT, NFT)
- Backoffice User (UAT, PROD)
- Quality Assurance User (DEV, UAT, NFT)
Identity, Policy, and Audit (IPA) users depending on their access rights can access particular backoffice application such as Issue Tracker, Build server, Drools management studio, Workflow administration application, etc.
- System Administrator
For detailed information please check athena-users ipa command documentation.
athena-users [USER-OPTIONS] ipa [IPA-OPTIONS] <username> <email>
<username>- User name, for example: john.smith.
<email>- Email to which generated client certificate will be sent.
-g/--group-add <groups>- Comma separated list of IPA groups user must be added to.
--group-remove <groups>- Comma separated list of IPA groups user must be removed from.
-r/--reset <repo>- Reset IPA user password and email.
default option, creates user in LDAP directory and send password to a user.
absent- Removes user from a LDAP directory.
- To create new user in the LDAP directory and send password to user specified email
athena-users ipa john.smith email@example.com
- To authorize user to access Redmine and Jenkins services and send password to user specified email
athena-users ipa -g jenkins,redmine john.smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reset password to default one and resend password to user
athena-users ipa -r john.smith email@example.com
- To remove user from the LDAP directory
athena-users --state absent ipa john.smith firstname.lastname@example.org